Just checked & it's working for me. ???
Bren [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
P.S. Hope you can get back to the site soon!
Is anyone else having this problem?
Just checked & it's working for me. ???
Bren [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
P.S. Hope you can get back to the site soon!
It is working fine for me too. Try the site again today.
The order status page has been down for me today. So far, it's the only one that hasn't been working; the rest of the site has been fine!
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">The same thing happens to me, too! [img]confused.gif[/img]Originally posted by ksami:
The order status page has been down for me today. So far, it's the only one that hasn't been working; the rest of the site has been fine!
Yeah, its acting funky for me too. I did place an order over the phone!
I can't get on to shop. I tried phoning and CS told me the system is down [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]
She said to try later today or tomorrow!
I just got the order status page to work for me. Hopefully it's working for everyone now, too! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
AG shop is still on and off for me, and so is the club. About 1/3 of the time it'll load after a long wait.
<font color="#051E50" size="1">[ February 15, 2006 05:27 PM: Message edited by: GreyMyst ]</font>
Bookmarks